Transportation (Item ID: 5590)
If you think you can simply put your dog or cat into a crate, and classify them as luggage on an international flight, you are in for a surprise. It turns out that moving a pet to a different country in much more difficult than what people think. Thankfully, there’s a solution, it comes in the form a service that helps with International Pet Transport in Hong Kong. So, go ahead, pick up that phone and call them.
Email: [email protected]
Show on map
27/10/2017 11:58 pm
Wan Old Village
9B, 2F, Tai Wan Old Village, Lamma Island, HK
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.