Other service (Item ID: 4537)
Courses are designed to introduce various musical styles through wide range of learning pieces. Basic theory, scales and arpeggios, sight-reading and aural practice are included.
Beginners start with Suzuki Method and private teaching method together with some musical games and quiz.
Intermediate level, focusing on advanced skills training and ABRSM examination pieces will be included. About 50-60 lessons are needed from beginners to a graded candidate.
For advanced students, more comprehensive training such as articulation, dynamics will be applied for preparation to be a performer.
*Syllabus in accordance to the ABRSM and Trinity College examinations.
Show on map
06/07/2016 10:08 pm
Room C, 1/F, Fook Moon Building, 56-72 Third Street
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.