3 Tips for Creating a Pandemic Shopping List
Food / Restaurant (Item ID: 8640)
When preparing a pandemic shopping list, keep these three things in mind:
The item should pair well with others. Broccoli is a good example since it can be thrown in anything from stir-frys to soups to cold salads.
Foods like canned items have a longer shelf life, as opposed to an avocado that for best quality must be used at peak ripeness, which can be easy to miss.
Think of foods that are nutritious but can sit on the shelf for a while before using them.
Healthy eating is especially important during times of pandemic. For instance, fruits and vegetables offer many vitamins and minerals that aid in immunity and overall health. Lean meats and whole grains can also provide needed nutrients.
Remember, though, fresh is not the only option and it may not be as affordable or practical in periods of pandemic. Frozen and canned items can be equally nutritious options, and tips have been included on what to look for in the grocery shopping list below.
Overall, look for versatile, shelf-stable, and nutritious options with low to no sugars, salts, syrups, or other added ingredients. Also pick and choose options that might work based on personal needs.
Read more at https://off4sale.blogspot.com/2020/12/weight-loss-unlock-extra-10-off.html
15/12/2020 6:09 pm
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.
Claseek™ Hong Kong is a FREE online classifieds portal. You can buy, sell, trade, rent, deal, find and advertise almost anything here. We are one of the leading local classifieds for Real Estate, Electronics, Fashion, Vehicles, Services, Travel, Money, Jobs and more. Others section is dedicated for all other general category ads like Animal, Appliance, Art, Collectible, Baby product, Book, Magazine, Food, Restaurant, Furniture, Health & Beauty, Local event, Machine, Tool, Music, Movie, Sport & hobby, Toy, Game, etc. Find what you need from different companies or individuals.
Keywords: 3 Tips for Creating a Pandemic Shopping List | Claseek™ Hong Kong; When preparing a pandemic shopping list, keep these three things in mind: 1. Versatility The item should pair well with others. Broccoli is a good example since..., Others, tips, creating, pandemic, shopping, list, preparing, keep, these, three, things, mind, versatility, item, should, pair, well, others, broccoli, good, example, since, can, thrown, anything, stirfrys