kitchen assistant or...
The Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts New York, seeks to employ a Chef, Responsible for all food production including that used for restaurants, banquet functions and other outlets. Develop menus, food purchase specifications and recipes. Supervise staff. Develop and monitor food and labor budget for the department. Maintain highest professional food quality and sanitation standards. interested applicants are to submit cv via email: email@example.com
• Interview, select, train, supervise, counsel and discipline all employees in the department.
• Provide, develop, train, and maintain a professional work force.
• Ensure all services to members are conducted in a highly professional and efficient manner.
• Ensure a safe working environment and attitude on the part of all employees in areas of responsibility.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Ability to interact positively with supervisor, management, coworkers, members, and the public to promote a team effort and maintain a positive and professional approach.
• Ability to produce a high volume of work in a timely manner, which is accurate, complete, and of high quality.
• Ability to come to work regularly and on time, to follow directions, to take criticism, to get along with co-workers and supervisors, to treat co-workers, supervisors and members/guests with respect and courtesy, and to refrain from abusive, insubordinate and/or violent behavior.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
|Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts|
02/04/2017 1:24 am
Hong Kong Island
Central and Western