Education (Item ID: 2871)
My name is Suki. I am an Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) therapist working in the field for more than 6 years. I have been providing behavioral interventions to children and teens with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) at the age between 2 to 14.
My experience has equipped me with one-on-one intensive therapy, small group, and school shadowing skills. Individualized target skills in different areas including language, communication, social, play, academic, problem behaviors, and so on, would be the focus of my service.
I am flexible with the area location. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me on 96286285. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.