BUY GBL (GAMMA-BUTYR...
Small Familial Business in luxury children clothing made in Hong Kong is currently looking for experienced sewing Machine Operator/ Seamstresses English speaking or bilingual for beautiful project in Central Hong Kong. We are looking to built a great team and with our team work we will create jobs in Hong Kong to sell our brand Worldwide. Dream big! Only the sky is a limit!
Sewing Machine Operator
You must love your task from heart and soul.
- be a good dressmaker.
- must pay full attention to your task
- should present every day to your floor in time & have to clean your own machine and workplace gradually.
- You need to check 7 points first to ensure that your workstation is ready to proceed.
- you must attend early morning short briefing what will be arrange by supervisors .
- to check reference sample carefully to get a sound knowledge of sewing techniques & quality standard.
- to check the hourly & daily production target of running style.
- to ask any unclear point if arise regarding sewing
- As an important part of our brand you should work as a team and be friendly
- to keep measurements as per work order sheet or specification sheet.
- must pay their highest effort to achieve daily target.
As a seamstress, you are expected to provide the best customer experience. This means that in addition to ensuring the proper fit, marking, altering, and pressing of garments, you should assist in the selling process by greeting and interacting with customers and handling all special requests or immediate alteration needs. You must also contribute to a high quality work environment and work as a team with other store employees.
- Perform the clothing arrangements in dresses, guaranteeing quality and the established timings.
- Offer continuous support to the fitters, controlling and checking the dresses and accessories received from Headquarters, to guarantee the quality requirements.
- Control the appointment book to organize and guarantee that all clothing arrangements will be finished before the scheduled meetings.
- Ensure that the personal and the atelier image are suitable during the whole process, according to the internal policy of our brand.
- Perceive any mistake in dressing to share and inform to Atelier Orders if necessary, to avoid possible inconveniences in the future.
If you are customer and detail oriented, hard worker and organized don't hesitate to send us your resume at [email protected]
We are looking for a person with more than 5 years of experience, with sensitivity for the product, mastery of the techniques of hand sewing, embroidery, beads and machinery.
We would love to incorporate a goal-oriented person, with the ability to work as a team and reflect a problem-solving attitude. You must have excellent communication skills and the contribution of languages will be highly valuable.
Should you meet these requirements and want to work with us, we will be happy to meet you.
Join our team!
* Location: Central Hong Kong
* Contract: Permanent
* Working day: Full time
* Sector: Fashion and apparel
* Vacancies: 2
* Discipline: Production
29/12/2020 5:12 pm
Hong Kong Island
Central and Western