New Pioneer DJ CDJ20...
Unitronics Vision 570 Color OPLC – Automate Control Engineering Ltd. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The new Vision570™ offers a quality color touchscreen HMI, integrated
into the newest member of the Vision series PLCs. Marvelously designed
and richly featured, the Vision570™ can upgrade any machine, and boost
productivity of any automation system.
- Supports up to 171 I/Os via snap-in and expansion modules (same modules as in the current Vision series. Number may vary according to I/O module)
- Application memory: 2MB
- Execution time: 9 μsec per 1K of typical application (2.5 times faster than the V280, for typical application)
- Auto-tune PID, up to 20 independent
loops; establish process control with no extra cost.
- Smart Data Tables, up to 120K (dynamic) and up to 192K (static); for production receipts and data logging.
- 256 colors, TFT LCD display
- Resistive, analog touchscreen
- 5.7", 320 x 240 pixels (QVGA)
- Up to 1024 displays per application
- Hundreds of color images can be implemented in one application
- Adjustable screen brightness via the touch panel/ software
- Image library containing hundreds of images
Unitronics Jazz M90 M91 V120 V130 V350 V570
Hengstler, West, Banner, ESA, Honeywell, Danaher, Partlow, Eagle Signal, Dynapar, Veeder-Root, Omron, Unitronics, Northstar, Gems, PLC, HMI
05/10/2015 2:34 pm