FREE pick-up: used s...
Helmholz TB20-C, Bus Coupler CANopen® Slave – Automate Control Engineering Ltd. ([email protected])
The CANopen® bus coupler is designed to connect a CAN bus to TB20 peripheral modules. It supports the CANopen® protocol as per DS 301 and uses the DSP-401 profile for digital and analog I/O modules.
A functioning TB20 configuration will always require a bus coupler and at least one peripheral module, but can accommodate up to 64 modules of any kind connected in series with the bus coupler. The CANopen® bus coupler supports hot-swapping for
replacing modules during operation.
This coupler makes it possible to use SDOs to freely access all I/O values, parameters, and diagnostics, and can manage up to 256 bytes of I/O data with the PDO protocol.
- CANopen® protocol as per DS301 and DSP401
- Bit rates of 20 kbps to 1 Mbps
- 16 TPDOs/16 RPDOs
- One SDO server
- Heartbeat producer
- Two heartbeat consumers
- Node guarding
- SYNC object
- Storable parameter configuration
- A maximum of 64 modules
- Supports hot-plug
- 24 VDC power supply
- Integrated power supply unit for powering TB20 peripheral modules (2.5 A)
- Supplies the I/O voltage (24 VDC)
- DIP switches for configuring the node ID and bit rate; can be covered
- 5 LEDs, one of them bi-color
- USB device port for online diagnosis with TB20 ToolBox
Technical data/Ordering data
TB20-C, Bus Coupler CANopen® Slave
- Protocol: CANopen® as per DS301 V4.2 and DSP401 V3.0.0
- Bit rate: 20, 50, 125, 250, 500, 800, 1000 kbps
- TPDOs: 16
- RPDOS: 16
- Interface: ISO 11898-2
- Connector: 9-pin D-sub male connector
- Protocol: Full-speed USB 2.0 Device
- Connector: Mini-USB
- Electrical isolation: Yes
- Isolation voltage: 1.5 kV
Power supply: 24 VDC, 18–28 VDC
Current draw without modules (internal): 75 mA
Power dissipation: Max. 8 W
Power supply for modules: 5 VDC; max 2.5 A
Dimensions (H x W x D): 110 mm x 35 mm x 73 mm
Weight: 115 g
Certifications: CE, UL pending
Noise immunity: DIN EN 61000-6-2 “EMC Immunity”
Interference emission: DIN EN 61000-6-4 “EMC Emission”
Vibration and shock resistance: DIN EN 60068-2-8:2008 “Vibration”
DIN EN 60068-27:2010 “Shock”
Protection rating: IP 20
Relative humidity: 95 % without condensation
Installation position: Any
Permissible ambient temperature: 0 °C to 60 °C
Transport and storage temperature: -20 °C to 80 °C
09/09/2015 10:27 am
Wong Tai Sin
Unit 2,15/F.,New Tech Plaza,34 Tai Yau Street,San Po Kong,Kowloon,Hong Kong
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the publisher
FREE pick-up: used s...
MSI GeForce RTX 3090...
BUY KADY MIN ZON FAS...
100 % Caluanie Muele...