Travel service (Item ID: 3081)
Workshop on location
Shoot and experience the vibrant, colorful and traditional HOLI Festival in India. Enjoy the opportunity of attending the actual event, not the tourist version, and on day 4 it’s off to the Taj Mahal.
Studio vB is holding their next traveling photography workshop from February 26 to March 4, 2015. You are invited to come with us for six unforgettable days in India which also includes: Taj Mahal, Agra, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Delhi and the streets of Old Delhi.
The traditional Holi celebration starts days before the full moon Holi and it takes place in the neighboring towns of Barsana and Nandgaon near Mathura (U.P.) where thousands of natives and foreigners congregate, each year. It starts with a spectacular, visually rich tradition aptly named “Lathmar Holi” at Barsana.
This unique learning adventure not only includes capturing one of the most vibrant and spectacular festivals in India, but also expert guidance from two Indian visual industry professionals. The hands-on workshop is a perfect opportunity to gain cultural insights and be on the street shooting stunning visuals. There are limited spaces available as workshop focuses on a small group of people. This allows us to offer in-depth one-on-one training for every attendee, and ensure that you hone your skills, practice new techniques, and most importantly, grab amazing shots.
Who should attend?
It’s for individuals with some camera experience who enjoy exploring traditional diversity and documenting culture. It’s also for people who love photography and want to ramp up their skills, knowledge and experience.
For travel itinerary please visit http://holi.vbl.com.hk or contact us at email@example.com
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.