AKC Yorkie Pups
Newly renovated bright 400 sqf (gross) cozy STUDIO on Hennessy Road in the popular area of Wanchai in a building with elevator.
Available for let from April 1st 2015.
- New split ACs, new cozy bathroom and corner kitchen with lots of storage space;
- All necessary basic appliances: water heater (hot water in both bathroom & kitchen), washing machine, fridge, microwave, electric stove;
- Partially furnished with brand new double bed (incl. mattress & storage underneath), wardrobe and ceiling storage.
Perfect for 1 person or a couple.
The sleeping area can be separated by a curtain.
Wanchai is a vibrant district perfectly located in the heart of Hong Kong island. Whatever you are a food lover, a city explorer or a party animal you will find in Wanchai what you are looking for.
- Easy walking distance to Wanchai MTR (6mn to Exit A2), Tram and Bus Stations just down the building, 12mn to Wanchai Ferry Pier for easy access to Kowloon/TST side.
- 7mn walk to Wanchai Market, 3mn to Lockhart Road Market and Cooked Food Market, 2mn to Public Library, 6mn to Morrison Hill Public Swimming Pool, 7mn to Gyms (California Fitness or Physical)
- Close to local (Wellcome, Vanguard) & international supermarkets (ParkNShop, Taste), and to all kinds of shops, bakeries & restaurants, convenience stores, bars, massage salons & pharmacy just around the corner.
- Asking rent HK$ 15,900 per month including Contract stamp duties, building Management Fee and Government Rates.
- Subscribe & pay for your own bills directly (electricity, water, internet, cable TV).
- Long term lease preferred / maximum 2 occupants / No pets.
- 2 months deposit.
- Contract direct with owner, you save on the agency fee (50% of monthly rental)!
Kindly note that it is currently in final week of renovation and as the workers have lots of stuff in the studio, i do not have nice pictures to show you... Use a bit of imagination! :-)
I have attached the general layout and 3D drawings which will give you a better idea of the space. The Studio will only be furnished with above mentioned items on the 31st March.
Feel free to contact me for viewing or questions.
24/03/2015 7:50 pm
Hong Kong Island
|No. of bathrooms||1|