Furnished Studio apa...
DEAR HONG KONG TENNIS PLAYERS!
Would you like to learn the great sport of tennis or improve your tennis level? I am here to help you! I believe that with a combination of proper instruction, footwork exercises, enthusiasm, hard work... and a little fun...we will take your tennis game to the next level!
LINA GOMEZ TENNIS PROGRAMS IN HONG KONG
- PRIVATE TENNIS LESSONS IN HONG KONG: One on one lessons to focus on technique, consistency, footwork and increase strength and stamina.
- SEMIPRIVATE TENNIS LESSONS IN HONG KONG: If you are looking to share a lesson with a friend/spouse or for something more economical.
- CARDIO TENNIS IN HONG KONG: A set of dynamic drills where you will not only improve your tennis level but your fitness level. Open to all.
- MINI TENNIS LESSONS IN HONG KONG AND DISCOVERY BAY (Ages 4-6): 4/5 years old is the best age introduce kids to tennis. We focus on beginner ball/racquet exercises, hand/eye coordination games, jumping, running, hopping, bouncing etc.
- FUTURE CHAMPS TENNIS LESSONS IN HONG KONG (Ages 7-10):Tennis lessons for intermediate junior players who have played tennis before and are looking to keep learning and improving!
- JUNIOR ADVANCED LEVEL TENNIS IN HONG KONG (9+): I use my experience as a junior and college player plus the experience acquired in the different academies I worked at, preparing my players to compete at a high level such as local or international tournaments. Focusing on match tactics, match tactics, preparing mentally and physically for high level tennis.
- SINGLES/DOUBLES TENNIS TACTICS IN HONG KONG: Singles and doubles tactics/ strategy and drills available upon request.
- VIDEO ANALYSIS: The best way to realize what you are doing wrong (or right) is to see it yourself! I will compare your strokes to the top players and we will find out with more detail what we need to work on.
- BEAT THE COACHES: Bring a partner and play a doubles match against two international tennis coaches. Loser buys drinks :)
- BOOTCAMP TENNIS WITH A FITNESS TRAINER IN HONG KONG: Kill two birds with one "ball". Practice tennis while you are also getting a great Fitness Session.
-TENNIS LESSONS IN SPANISH AND ENGLISH IN HONG KONG: Want to learn or practice your Spanish? Vamos vamos!
-None of these fit you? I can prepare a personalized tennis plan to reach your goals!
Please contact me with following information:
- Which program are you interested on.
- Tennis/Sports Experience
- Tennis Goals
- Times, days and location available
See you on court!
05/07/2016 11:58 pm
Hong Kong Island
Central and Western
Victoria Park, Bowen Dr And Tsing Yi